Buffalo Touring Company is now open!
Please call for reservations.
Please scroll down to see our pricing package for this year.
2014 Season Gift Certificates are now available! They make great gifts for anniversaries, birthdays, or other special occasions!
Buffalo Touring Company featured in NEW
Visit Buffalo Niagara Webisode. Click To Watch.
What Are Our Guests Saying?
"This is the best experience we've ever had while in Buffalo!": Kirstie and Marc - Preston, England
Click here for more Guest Reviews
What is a Segway?
- A Segway is a 2-Wheeled Personal Transporter
How does it work?
- A Segway moves in reponse to your center of gravity
- It balances your weight over 100 times per second using 5 gyroscopes
Tours Departing from The Buffalo History Museum!
One Museum Court (Corner of Elmwood and Nottingham Terrace)
Buffalo, NY 14216
Come Experience Buffalo, NY Like Never Before!
- Ride a Segway PT on a Guided, Historic Tour of North Buffalo
- Glide past famous buildings, historic sites, and well-known streets, including:
- Buffalo History Museum
- Albright Knox Art Gallery
- Hoyt Lake
- Delaware Park
- Buffalo Zoo
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House
- Learn facts and history about the "Queen City"
- All Segway PT Tours include a ticket to the Buffalo History Museum
Pricing and Hours of Operation:
Segway Tour: $84.95 (+tax) per person - (Tips are not necessary, but, if we have done a good job, are gratefully accepted).
2014 Segway Tour Package Includes All Of The Following:
- 1 admission to The Buffalo History Museum
- Complimentary bottle of water
- E-mailed digital photo
- Keepsake souvenir
Tour experience will last approximately 2 hours, including 30 minutes of pre-tour training
Other Days TBD
Tour Times (Saturday and Sunday):
Other days/times may be available by special arrangement. Please contact us for further details.
ID will be required for the Segway Tour
Contact Us for Reservations or For More Information