Refund and Cancellation Policy
We, at Buffalo Touring Company, are committed to your touring enjoyment, and realize that, from time to time, reasons for cancellation may occur. Please read the following guidelines, and if there is ever an issue, call us - we want to work with you.
- Segway® PT tour reservations made over the phone must be paid for in full.
- Due to a high demand for the Segway® PT's, and due to the nature of this business, once someone is booked into a certain time slot, no other reservation can be taken for that time. Therefore, in the event of a cancellation by the Guest(s), a refund cannot be issued. However, Buffalo Touring Company will offer a 1-time rescheduling of the tour, at a mutually agreeable time, at no additional charge, with the following restrictions:
- 48-hr. notice is required for Guest cancellation.
- No-shows will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Late Policy: Please understand that Buffalo Touring Company may have several tours scheduled during any given day. Therefore, it is important that you and your group be on time for your scheduled tour. If a participant is more than 10-minutes late for their scheduled tour, the route will have to be modified to stick to our touring schedule.
- Should Buffalo Touring Company need to cancel for circumstances beyond its control, a full refund will be issued to the Guest(s).