Segway Riding Restrictions
For the safety of our guests, and in accordance with New York State law, Buffalo Touring Company must enforce the following restrictions in order to ride a Segway:
- Riders must be at least 16 years of age.
- Riders between the ages of 16 and 18 that intend to ride without a legal guardian present must have a release form signed by the guardian and notarized.
- Riders must weigh between 100 and 260 pounds.
- Riders must not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or prescription medications that will impair the ability to ride a Segway.
- Riders must not be pregnant, have heart conditions, back/joint problems, or have any other health ailment that may be aggravated by the tour.
- Riders must be able to stand on the Segway for the duration of the tour and must be able to get on and off the Segway under their own power.
- Riders must wear a helmet at all times (A helmet will be provided by Buffalo Touring Company).
- Proper footwear must be worn. No flip-flops, sandals or high heeled-shoes will be allowed. Sneakers, walking shoes, dress shoes, or flats will be allowed.
- Riders will not be allowed to use cell phones, cameras, or video cameras while on the tour due to the fact that both hands must remain on the steering column at all times.
ID will be required in order to participate in the Segway Tour